Monday, May 17, 2010

Where's Waldo?


For my Digital Image Illustration II class our final project is a composite of at least 15 different images put together to make one. It took me quite a while to finally come up with a good concept for this, but I landed upon Where's Waldo. I am using a panoramic scene of a local park. I am also photographing other people at the park and compositing them into my scene. And yes, there will be a waldo! I am super excited for this project and it is coming along nicely! I am going to be doing some more shooting for it tomorrow but I wanted to let you all know what my big project I am working on right now is, and hopefully get you as excited about it as I am! I will post original "Where's Waldo" scenes on my blog with my updates to keep you all entertained until my finished product :)

No comments:

Post a Comment